Fun facts for month four:
Weight: 15lbs .4oz
Height: 26 inchesEating: Every 2-3hrs during the day, Once or...NONE at night!
Sleeping: Off and on
Diaper: Size 2 diapers
Clothing: 6 months
What's new for month four:
- He just had a BIG growth spurt so he looks a bit skinnier which is odd for us, but our pediatrician said he put on all that weight to get ready to grow. Now that the spurt is probably over, he'll pack on the pounds again in prep for another big one. Yay! Growing boy!
- OH my goodness this little man's smile just melts my heart
- He is grabbing much better and can even hold a toy up in front of his face to play
- Everything goes into his mouth
- He has his 1st tooth coming in!
- He is laughing a little more, but not a ton yet (although he looks like he wants to all the time)
- He is making some super sweet sounds when I am playing with him
- We have broken the night time paci habit, but have allowed him to keep it during the day
- He likes to sit up
- He does these little crunches like he's trying to sit himself up
- He only poops every few days
- He likes a variety in his books - he gets bored reading the same book too often and gets upset
- He prefers to nap in the pack-n-play
- He loves to follow RB around with his eyes, he really obviously loves her
- He loves to be rocked
- He keeps trying to push off of things with his feet
- He looks like he is going to learn to roll back to front any day now, he's so close!
- He has started reaching for things
|Train 'em young|