Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Birthday Week!












So this week began birthday week! My super loving husband took me to the world's most amazing food truck park (well the food was amazing) and then we saw Green River Ordinance in concert at the House of Blues (Houston)!! This song is actually 6+ years old, but I really like it so I am gifting it to y'all! This was such a fun surprise, and a great night out. He had planned every detail even to booking a babysitter for the kiddos. Here are the pictures of our amazing night below!





Bernie's Burger Bus!






Truffle infused french fries with Parmesan and green onion


The Home Room - Claire


The Cheerleader - Cal




I had to basically dislocate my jaw to eat this - sooo good
Foreign Policy American food with international flavor (we got dessert here)


Cinnamon Sugar Donut stuffed with Bunuelos and drizzled with glaze




Worth it.


Tim Halpern


Jillian


GRO






This was such a special night and a perfect way to start out the week! I have the best husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment