Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hungry


Hungry. My little man loves to eat. I mean he REALLY loves to eat. If he wants to eat, he will cry his eyes out until he is satiated. Today I was thinking about God's Word as I read Psalm 19. I have been asking the Lord lately to be hungry for Him and for His Word. That I would not be content to begin the day or continue in life without His Word. I want to be desperate for the Word of God like my son is desperate to be fed. You'd thinking, listening to my son cry, that he had never been fed and would never eat again with how he winds up for food. I want that. I want to feel like that for God. I want to yearn for relationship with Him.


1 comment:

  1. That's a great word, Claire. I'm going to link it to my blog.

    ReplyDelete