Happy 6 Months!
Fun facts for month six:
Weight: 16lbs 8.4oz
Height: 26 3/4 inchesEating: Every 3-4hrs during the day
Sleeping: 2-3 naps per day, Sleeping ALL NIGHT LONG!
Diaper: Size 3 diapers during the day
Clothing: 6 months, 6-12 months, 9 months
What's new for month six:
- This little man is on the move! He wiggles like crazy and I feel like he is about to take off crawling just any moment
- He has tried avocado and sweet potato to no avail. This kid has zero desire to eat solid food
- He is growing!
- He likes to suck on his upper lip haha - still love that
- He is SO close to sitting up - he can sit up with assistance and sit up for a few seconds unassisted
- He occasionally naps without the swaddle which is amazing
- He is so grabby!
- He laughs at nothing sometimes, he just loves laughing
- He loves to stand and will plant his feet/arch his back to get out of sitting
- He is a talker!
- He loves to follow RB around with his eyes, he really obviously loves her
- He has favorite toys
- He is starting to enjoy reading in my lap, but he will only sit still for one book before wanting to play again
- He has made forward progress once by grabbing something and pulling himself forward - crazy
- He loves to reach out and grab toys (or struggle to try and reach them if they are bit far off)
- He talks to people and objects
- So I know he wasn't really saying "daddy", but he says "dadadada" sometimes when he babbles and it warms my heart right up
|Skyping with Nana!|
|Loving some outside time...eating the blanket|
|Learning to sit up!|
|I mustache you to take my picture!|
|Look, RB, we're almost the same size|
|Eating RB's baby|
|Changed his mine, kissing the baby now|
|Sitting in the stroller like a big boy!|
|Reading and loving on daddy|
|I can't decide if he looks like a glow worm or a really sweet dalek|
|Must hold onto the paci|
|Let's do it together, sister|
|Watching the rain|
|First nap without the swaddle!|
|He doesn't really like the solids, but he sure has a cute messy face|
|RB is so helpful with the paci|