Happy Seven Months, Little Man!
Fun facts for month seven:
Height: 27+ inchesEating: Every 3-4hrs during the day
Sleeping: 2 naps per day, Sleeping ALL NIGHT LONG!
Diaper: Size 3 diapers
Clothing: 6-12 months, 9 months
What's new for month seven:
- He is pseudo-crawling haha - when he wants something out of reach, he will get up on hands/knees and crawl forward one "step" then lay back down. If it's still too far away he repeats the process, but only one "step" at a time
- He is still anti-food, but I'm not worried. He'll figure it out eventually
- He is growing!
- He can sit up indefinitely if he has a toy, but without a toy he falls over after a little while
- He occasionally naps without the swaddle which is amazing
- He is so grabby! I sort of, not really, want to shave my head.
- He laughs at nothing sometimes, he just loves laughing
- He is teething (read: fussy times), and has lots of little white dots on his lower gums. It's a race to see which tooth will come in first
- He loves to stand and will plant his feet/arch his back to get out of sitting
- He is a talker! He has started doing this funny growling sound
- He loves to follow RB around with his eyes, he really obviously loves her
- He is starting to like reading more!
- He talks to people and objects
- His favorite toy is the stacking cups
|Little Kid Chair!|
|Cow Appreciation Day with these beautiful ladies!|
|He is just so happy that she is sitting by him!|