Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Friday, July 25, 2014

Slowly, but Surely

So....

I keep feeling like I should have more to blog about. Like you, the public, needs to know my every step in this process. I suppose I want to feel like I have big things to say, profound words to tell you, milestones to conquer. But the truth of it is, sometimes things are just slow. Sometimes there is nothing profound to say. Sometimes things are just hard.

We are going at this the slow way. It's just tough and it needs lots of prayer coverage. We want to make the right decisions, we want to follow God's plan, we want Him to check the boxes for us in a sense. So we are doing a little at a time and rewarding each step of the way with ice cream.

Because you need ice cream when you do hard things, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment