Happy 8 Months Little Man!
Fun facts for month eight:
Height: 27+ inchesEating: Every 3-4hrs during the day
Sleeping: 2 naps per day maybe...this kid does not like to nap
Diaper: Size 3 diapers
Clothing: 6-12 months, 9 months
What's new for month eight:
- This kid does not like to nap and it is crazy
- He LOVES solid food, but still struggles with keeping it all in his mouth (yogurt, banana, pear, peas, cucumbers, carrots, pouches of any variety ha). You'd think this kid was starving the way he wants these solids.
- He is saying MAMA when he wants me
- He is babbling a lot of different consonants
- He is getting better at playing without being in my lap
- The last couple days he has started letting the husband hold him without losing it completely
- He is trying to pull up and has been successful one time
- He is getting closer to a genuine crawl. He can get around in his normal way, but he is trying to do it differently to be more efficient.
- He is growing!
- He can sit up without falling down now, yay for balance!
- He is no longer being swaddled for any naps or bed time
- He is so grabby! I sort of, not really, want to shave my head.
- He is so fussy fussy
- He is a talker! He has started doing this funny growling sound
- He loves to follow RB around with his eyes, he really obviously loves her
- He is starting to like reading more!
- He talks to people and objects
- His favorite toy is any type of ball!
|He stops crying because he finds Rebekah making faces|