Happy 9 Months, Little Man!
|I thought his picture should include his favorite thing...a spoon. He LOVES food.|
Fun facts for month nine:
Height: 27 inchesEating: Every 4-5hrs during the day (but he eats fooorever because he likes to eat so much)
Sleeping: 2 naps per day
Diaper: Size 3 diapers
Clothing: 6-12 months, 9 months
What's new for month nine:
- He LOVES solid food - he eats for maybe an hour at every meal because he LOVES food
- He is saying MAMA when he wants me, "mmmmm" and bangs the table for more food, shakes his head for "no", and says "dyadya...aaahdadada" but we cannot tell if he means the last one or not
- He loves people! People, people, people! He does not like to be alone.
- RB and him have been sharing a room for a couple months now and I think he really loves it. They are getting along so well most of the time!
- He is babbling a lot of different consonants
- He is getting better at playing without being in my lap, exploring
- He loves to bang things together and on other things
- He is a pulling up machine!
- He is getting closer to a genuine crawl. He can get around in his normal way, but he is trying to do it differently to be more efficient.
- He is much better at napping now, praise the Lord.
- He occasionally wakes up at night, just for a minute
- He is so grabby! I sort of, not really, want to shave my head.
- He is a talker! He has started doing this funny growling sound
- He loves to follow RB around with his eyes, he really obviously loves her
- He is starting to like reading more!
- He talks to people and objects
- His favorite toy is any type of ball!
- He loves being outside!!
- We recently found out our little man is anemic so he is taking a vitamin supplement - we are praying this goes away quickly
|He loves spending time outside!|
|Mom! Hand over the blueberries!|
|He wants to eat his letter|
|This is what he thought of the water wall|
|He liked it better from the comfort of my arms (water wall)|
|Selfies and silly faces|
|He just now decided that baths are awesome|
|Behind the scenes of our photo shoot|