Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Friday, September 5, 2014

Fundraising

Fundraising y'all





So, fundraising is difficult for me. It's not that I don't have cool stuff to sell or I'm not doing other things to raise this money. It's not that. It's that we want to bring this child home as fast as humanly possible and we cannot do that without raising some funds. I want you to know that my husband is working and we save part of that paycheck. I am working part-time and all of that money goes to adoption. Each cake/cupcakes/pastries/etc I sell goes toward our adoption. And y'all these t-shirts are for our adoption too. 

We are going to do auctions, we are going to sell other things, but these t-shirts are so cute! Not only do they help us fund our adoption, but they get the word out. They help other people, hopefully, get excited about adoption as well. They help others see how God is working through adoption because He first adopted us! 

Our goal is to sell 75 shirts and we have sold 50. We are so close! Here's how it works (people have been asking): We are pre-selling the shirts which means you give us the cost and your size of shirt in advance. Then, once we have sold all 75 shirts, we will put in the order and you get your shirt! Please help us out! Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment