Happy 10 Months, Buddy!
Fun facts for month ten:
Weight: 16lbs 12oz
Height: 28 inchesEating: Every 4-5hrs during the day (although some days he is only doing twice a day)
Sleeping: 2 naps per day, all night
Diaper: Size 3 diapers
Clothing: 6-12 months, 9 months
What's new for month ten:
- He is climbing so much and on everything, nothing is safe haha! I love it (but for real, I love it)
- Pulling up all the time on everything (see above)
- He wants to walk so badly
- He is becoming happier all the time
- He responds much more often to his name
- If you put his arm in the sleeve, he will push his hand through. Or if you put the shirt over his head, but do not uncover his eyes, he will try and pull it the rest of the way down.
- He is finally trying to turn pages in books and will occasionally sit to read an entire book (small miracles, y'all)
- He has been sick a few times this last month
- He loves to pull out all the toys and books, then explore the whole room of mess he has created
- He loves to look out the window
- He is letting Cal hold him without crying and even reaching for Cal on purpose! (we say that Cal has gone from "peasant" to "not mom" - comment if you catch the reference)
- He can crawl a little bit now without reverting to his crawl/swim
- His favorite toy is this rolling phone with a pull string that sings songs
- He LOVES solid food - he eats for maybe an hour at every meal because he LOVES food
- He is saying MAMA when he wants me, "mmmmm" and bangs the table for more food, shakes his head for "no", and says "dyadya...aaahdadada" but we cannot tell if he means the last one or not
- He loves people! People, people, people! He does not like to be alone.
- RB and him have been sharing a room for a couple months now and I think he really loves it. They are getting along so well most of the time!
- He is babbling a lot of different consonants
- He loves to bang things together and on other things
- He is so grabby! I sort of, not really, want to shave my head.
- He is a talker! He has started doing this funny growling sound
- He loves being outside!!
- We recently found out our little man is anemic so he is taking a vitamin supplement - we are praying this goes away quickly