Happy 11 Months, Little Man!
Fun facts for month eleven:
Height: 27+ inches (ummm when he wakes up I'll check)Eating: Nursing twice a day (but dropping the night one sometimes), 3 meals, 1 snack (at least)
Sleeping: 2 naps per day, all night
Diaper: Size 3 diapers
Clothing: 6-12 months, 9-12 months, 12 months
What's new for month eleven:
- He is walking with hands held like a stud!
- He loves the push toy
- When he's pulled up on something, he can keep holding on with one hand while bending down and picking something up with the other hand
- He is trying to walk around furniture
- I'm pretty sure "dada" officially means daddy and is no longer just a fun word to say
- "Baba" is what he calls RB
- He is climbing so much and on everything, nothing is safe haha! I love it (but for real, I love it)
- Pulling up all the time on everything (see above)
- He wants to walk so badly
- He is becoming happier all the time
- He responds to his name and knows "nono"
- If you put his arm in the sleeve, he will push his hand through. Or if you put the shirt over his head, but do not uncover his eyes, he will try and pull it the rest of the way down.
- He is finally trying to turn pages in books and will occasionally sit to read an entire book (small miracles, y'all)
- He loves to pull out all the toys and books, then explore the whole room of mess he has created
- He loves to look out the window
- His favorite toy is the stacking cups!
- He LOVES solid food - his favorite food is beans!
- He loves his sister and they are playing so well! She gets down on the floor and they crawl around laughing hysterically
- He can give you a high five!
- He loves being outside!!
- He is still anemic, pray that changes soon.
- See below if you want to know what it's like to try and take pictures of a kiddo who is constantly moving. A ton of them came out blurry