Ok I need to be honest with you guys - I totally missed that he had turned 13 months old. I was on vacation (pictures to come)! On the one hand, it's not his birthday, but on the other hand I don't want to miss a single thing in this little man's life. He is so precious and happy and wonderful. I'm so blessed that I get to see his smile every day!
Fun facts for month thirteen:
Weight: 20lbs 3oz (GUYS, he gained THREE POUNDS in a month!)
Height: 27.5+ inchesEating: We are done nursing, 3 meals/1 snack
Sleeping: 2 naps per day, all night
Diaper: Size 3 diapers
Clothing: 6-12 months, 9-12 months, 12 months
What's new for month thirteen:
- He gained SO much weight last month!
- He can walk a few steps to me/Cal and it is heart warming.
- He is loving putting things in a box and pulling things out of the box.
- He is climbing on everything
- He can put rings on his stacking toy and put the cups back together!
- He is talking all the time - he isn't saying that many words, but he is trying so hard. It's adorable.
- He has changed from saying "baba" for RB, to saying "rrrrrrbaba"
- He has started to sit still long enough to read a book... or TWO
- He is just the happiest baby I have ever seen
- He eats non-stop
- He loves bubbles and cries when I put them away - he laughs hysterically while he tries to pop them in the air or if they pop on his face
- He is immune to discipline (he just smiles when you tell him "no")
- He is more climate sensitive than RB - he does not like to be very cold (although no problem with hot)
- He is sort of a dare devil. He is always trying to throw himself backward or over my shoulder or off of things while laughing
- I think he still remembers what cake is because he lunged at a cake that I was baking the other day.
- He likes to take his hat off and put it back on (while laughing) - he has discovered he can do that with RB's headbands too
- His favorite food is...cream cheese.
- He has gotten a little more cuddly and sometimes in the midst of playing, he will come over to give me a little cuddle/hug before he goes to play some more.
- His favorite toy is his wooden stacker
- He takes after his sister in that he likes to touch foreheads with you when he's being sweet
- He loves giving open mouth kisses
- He love his ride on firetruck, but RB steals it a lot
- He loves to pull out all the toys and books, then explore the whole room of mess he has created
- He loves to look out the window
- He loves his sister and they are playing so well! She gets down on the floor and they crawl around laughing hysterically