Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Friday, February 6, 2015

Singing in a round

So, not all of this is super current but I want to remember it. RB loves to sing and she loves learning new songs. She does not love, however, love to stop singing. So, she tries to make every song into the song that never ends. So here is just a taste of what she sang when she first learned some of her favorites.

Jesus love me this I know for the Bible tell me so little ones him be-long they are...he is strong. (show muscles and make a "heeerrrrr" sound) Yes, Jesus loves me. For BIIIII-ble tells me so.

Twinkle twinkle little star, how wawonder what you are up aboveworld so high, like a diamond in sky twinkle twinkle little star, how wawonder what you are up aboveworld so high, like a diamond....(forever)

abcdAfghijklm&mopqrstuvwSy and z now I know abcdAfghijklopqrstuvwSy and z now I know my absdAfg....(forever - also, the "mnop" section comes out differently each time, and sometimes "h,i" or "j,k" will be gone)

 God our fathers (because it's plural?), God our fathers, once again, once again, thank you for our blessings, aaaamen aaaamen aaaamen aaaamen aaaamen God our fathers God our fathers once again, once again...(forever)

Jingle Bells jingle bells jingle all the WAAAAAY oh what fun is to ride one horseopen sleigh HEY jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the WAAAAAY oh what fun is to ride one horseopen sleigh HEY jingle (forever)

And a variety of songs she makes up herself such as "Oh, ay" (which she sings a lot) and different variations of "dee, dum, doo da)

Frère Jacques, frère Jacques, Dormez-vous ? Dormez-vous ? So many le patina, So many le patina, Din, din, don. Din, din, don.

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment