Happy 15 Months, Buddy!
Height: ~29 inchesEating: 3 meals/1 snack
Sleeping: 2 naps per day, all night (he is changing the time of his first nap though)
Diaper: Size 4 diapersClothing: 9-12 months, 12 months, 12-18 months
- He says "bye bye", "yiy" (hi), "yay!", "mommay", "dadday" (a little bit), "nie, nie" (just a few times - night night)
- He is chewing on people now with his 6 teeth! The upper four have come in fast
- He points at things a lot and babbles about them
- He claps
- He waves
- He has this new laugh that is short and fast like an automatic weapon
- He seems to be obeying occasionally, when I says no, he stops and looks at me - he obeyed for the very first time 3/1/15
- "uh oh" is his favorite phrase which drives RB crazy because she knows you are only supposed to say it when you drop something so she always says, "What he drop??" or "Whatchyou drop?"
- He can walk across the room, but still prefers to crawl around
- He is getting less picky about what he eats
- He has started liking simple puzzles
- He loves people, but especially his sister
- He has started really enjoying reading and will bring me books to read throughout the day (victory!)
- He is so
- He is so happy! He loves to laugh!
- He is getting good at getting passed all the blockages we set up throughout the house
- He is still anemic, sadly
|All of us together when we mailed in our home study!|