Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Friday, March 13, 2015

For The Love

Oh my goodness, people. I feel like I have won the lottery! I was one of the people chosen to pre-read the book For The Love by Jen Hatmaker and it is a-mazing. Ok, so I am only on chapter four, but seriously guys it's not like we had any doubt it would be life changing. I was looking for a new book to read and God knew. God knows exactly where my heart is and what I need to be learning right now. He is speaking to the core of me, using His Word and this book. He packs a punch, friends!

So, I cannot share any details with you yet, but soooon {insert little school girl squeal}. In the mean time, pre-order this book. Don't delay. I am always in favor of supporting your favorite book store (Logos Bookstore - Dallas shoutout right here), but it's also available online.

GUYS. Life changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment