Happy 16 Months!
|Can you tell he is teething?|
Weight: 22lbs 11oz
Height: 29+ inchesEating: 3 meals/2 snacks
Sleeping: 2 naps per day, all night (he might be dropping his first nap)
Diaper: Size 4 diapersClothing: 12 months, 12-18 months
What's new for month sixteen:
- He can build a 5 block tower before he insists on knocking it over
- His favorite word is "hi". He loves to peak around something and say, "hi" with a cute face
- He says "nie, nie" regularly, "peas" (please), "eeegoo" (here you go), "eh-dat" (what's that, while pointing at something)
- He loves to talk
- He can squat down, pick something up, and stand back up
- If someone he doesn't know walks by, he will yell, "HI!!"
- He understands most things I ask him to do and obeys about sitting in the chair (rather than standing
- He is a WALKING champion and is trying to RUN everywhere
- He is loving to read short books while sitting in my lap!
- He is very sweet and loving
- He has figured out how to push his sister - if he wants me to hold him and she walks over, he will push her or try to strong arm her (which looks a lot like he's doing the heisman)
|He had his first major fall this month and while there were no stitches, |
he got dermabond and I got some traumatic emotional distress
|He does not sit still for much!|
|Loving outside and his sister|