Fun facts for month seventeen:
Height: 29+ inchesEating: 3 meals/2 snacks
Sleeping: 2 naps per day, all night (he might be dropping his first nap)
Diaper: Size 4 diapersClothing: 12 months (only a few shirts), 12-18 months, 18 months
What's new for month seventeen:
- He can say "Hi, Daddy!", "no, thank you", "the end", "baby"
- He now says "please" instead of screaming for more food, my nerves and I are both thankful
- If you say "where's your nose?" he will touch his nose!
- He is walking, exploring everywhere all the time (which has led to better naps!)
- He is really liking reading
- He loves anything outdoors
- He love bubbles!
- He tries to dance by rocking side to side when I dance to music
- He likes to play aggressively (swinging around, jumping up and down, etc)
- He is trying to jump on RB's bed
- He has 4 more teach, 2 of which are molars (and it has been rough)
- He is on a strike against vegetables (and sometimes anything but fruit)
- He loves to go get the lids of the pots out of the cabinet and play with them, he finds the noise delightful (free entertainment!)
- He is getting slightly more obedient when I tell him not to grab or touch something
- He loves going to the store or anywhere that he can interact with people
- He loves to climb, climb, climb (thank you church indoor playground for giving him a very safe space to do so)
- He is learning so many things so quickly
- He can stand up on his own from sitting
- He can feed himself with a spoon (but still needs help scooping the items into the spoon, namely he eats yogurt with a spoon)
- He can step down the step to and from our entry way
- He is getting more expressive about his displeasure with things
- He is getting more opinionated
- He is more cooperative about getting dressed and changing his diaper lately
- He is getting better at playing with RB without either getting frustrated, whoop!
- He can build a 5 block tower before he insists on knocking it over (sometimes he tries to build a tower out of the food he doesn't want to eat)
- He loves to talk