Brave Adventure

Brave Adventure

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Living Brave

Recently, I have been thinking even more about living brave. Taking another step. I have been thinking about what it means to live brave in vulnerability. It is so hard to let people in to the truth of your life. It is so easy to show people what you want them to see, to make them think you have life all together. And then, when we look at our own life, we live in shame because we are the only ones who do not have it together. We tell our friends we are "fine" or "good", we only speak on the surface level. This is not me saying that you need to go show your baggage to everyone, but this is me saying that you need to find a community, a trusted few. Be brave, be vulnerable.

So, I'd like to start a series. I would like to have you help me define what it means to be brave, what that looks like in your life. Would you be willing to step out and help me figure this out?

No comments:

Post a Comment